Essential oils are plant extracts that come from flowers, leaves and trees. They have been used for thousands of years for a variety of health benefits. The reported benefits range from simply being restful and relaxing, to acting as anti-bacterial and anti-viral aids. The aromas emitted by the various oils can have a powerful effect on our mood and our emotions. Research shows that essential oils can help promote balance in one's physical, emotional, and spiritual well being. Choose from any of the five essential oils listed below.
1/3-oz. bottle is $6.95 each
- Soothing Therapeutic Blend - This blend of essential oils is designed to soothe, calm and relax the body and the mind. It contains a mixture of Essential Oils of lavender, lemon, ylang ylang, geranium, petitgrain, and lavandin.
- Invigorating Therapeutic Blend - This blend of essential oils is designed to energize and invigorate; enabling you to feel refreshed and recharged. It contains a mixture of essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
- Uplifting Therapeutic Blend - This blend of essential oils is uplifting to the mind, body and soul. The gentle aroma will help to alleviate stress, and aid in chasing away depression. It contains a mixture of essential oils of lavender, bergamot, cinnamon leaf, and orange.
- Lavender - Ever so soothing! The reported benefits of Lavender Essential Oil include its relaxing, balancing and calming effects. Takes you from tension to tranquility.
- Desire Therapeutic Blend - This blend of essential oils will enhance romantic and physical desire. It contains a mixture of essential oils of ylang ylang, peppermint, cedarwood, lavandin, lavender, and cinnamon leaf.
To enhance and revitalize the aroma of your Silk Flaxseed Eye Pillow, drop a little bit of essential oil on the pillow, then chill in the refrigerator or freezer in a sealed bag.
Cherry-Pit-Pacs can deliver all the benefits of aromatherapy too! Just place a few drops of essential oil on the Cherry-Pit-Pac before heating in the microwave oven. As it heats up, the moisture from within the warm cherry pits helps to release the fragrant aroma of the essential oil. Simply sit back, relax, and let the Cherry-Pit-Pac warm and comfort your body while the aromatherapy soothes your soul.